Senior Media Planner- Global B2B Marketing Agency- New York
7 days left
Senior Media Planner
Our client is an established independent B2B integrated comms agency with offices worldwide and a global footprint when it comes to delivering bespoke integrated campaigns.
They have a history of ground breaking marketing campaigns working with technology brands.
We are now looking for a Senior Media Planner to join their team and to drive media planning across clients campaigns and support accounts.
The Senior Digital Media Planner is a digitally focused expert leveraging on their experience in the field. This role is focused on the media planning and buying aspect of demand generation for our clients.
This role works closely with Account Managers, Digital Campaign Manager(s), mentoring them, and overseeing partner buys and media planning across clients.
The role is home based but you will need to be based in North American region. Client offices are based inn New York
Responsibilities and skills for the Senior Media Planner are
- Previous experience within integrated marketing comms agency
- Experience in B2B marketing and preferable experience working with tech clients
- 4+ years of experience in B2B media buying
- Experience in media planning or similar
- Responsible for digital media buying and planning through all steps of the planning process from arranging RFPs, partner evaluations, partner scoring, negotiations and final execution based on the goals and objectives of the campaign(s).
- Hands on experience with Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Content Syndication, Programmatic/Native Experience with 1:Many ABM and media technologies related to it
- Client-facing experience and digital marketing experience are a must
- Conducting research into media options and compile a media plan as required.
- End-to-end coordination and management of approved buys including creation of IOs, negotiating terms, overseeing trafficking and coordination of creative/deliverables, and ongoing reporting and optimization of the partner mix
- Accurately analyse the results of the media campaign as required
- Provide daily reports to the account management team making recommendations and improvements to enhance results
- Experienced is market research and writing strategic responses
- Update and maintain media database to ensure all information and statistics are current and up to date.
- Effectively manage budgets
- Well organise and work to deadlines on a daily basis
- Great communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Energetic approach with ability to multitask
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior Media Planner our client is offering a competitive salary in range of $100000-$120000 (US dollars)
If you think you're the Senior Media Planner we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Senior Media Planner- Global B2B Marketing Agency- New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly