Senior Account Manager / Client Manager - global branding
Keen to work with dynamic global brands with an outstanding team? Superb opportunity for a senior account manager or senior client manager ready for a new challenge
This is an innovative and highly respected branding agency with international reach. The team work with clients in the UK and globally, producing high quality creative and strategic work. The team is made up of internationally-focussed, entrepreneurial individuals; people who work well alone and in a team in a collaborative manner. Free thinkers do well here. The client list is second to none.
Senior Account Manager/Client Manager – The Role
This is an amazing opportunity for a bright, focussed Senior Account Manager/Client Manager. The agency produce outstanding work both creatively and strategically and this would suit someone keen to build on their existing branding experience; someone who enjoys working on large, international programmes with multiple streams. The senior account manager/client manager will have plenty of scope to show their own initiative, managing their own projects and stretching themselves, whilst working with the client service, strategy and creative teams. There is the opportunity to grow in this role. However, only candidates from a brand consultancy / agency need apply. This is a key requirement for the role.
The Senior Account Manager/Client Manager will –
- Manage small and mid-sized clients alone as well as big programmes alongside a Programme Director.
- Help develop client relationships - liaising with client on project specifics and ensuring deadlines are met
- Be responsible for overall account administration
- Deliver work on brief, time and budget
- Be responsible for the correct flow of information between the client and the team
- Facilitate team communications, enabling shared thinking and delivery
- Solid at scoping proposals for new and existing clients, including planning, timelines, costing, etc.
- Contribute to the strategic and design development of programmes, understanding the brief, requirements and deliverables
- Have an innate commitment to excellent and rigorous programme management
- 4 years’ experience in similar positions in the brand consulting industry
- Speak fluent English with strong written skills. Any additional languages always welcome
- Proven experience in managing large scale programmes in branding and/or design, either alone or with support from a senior team.
- Comfortable taking ownership and responsibility for delivery
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under high-pressure, on multiple workstreams and tight deadlines
- Understanding of the importance of brand seen as a management tool