Brand Strategist - entertainment, retail, leisure
This is a strategic and creative branding agency with an emphasis on integrated brand work, from brand identity, positioning and communications to digital and above the line advertising. They have an enviable reputation for strategic and creative excellence, and, as a result, work with some of the most successful consumer brands in leisure, retail and media in the UK and internationally.
They’re a lively team, passionate about what they do, helping build memorable, lasting brands. They have attitude and vision, a sense of fun and adventure.
Brand Strategist – the role
The agency are now looking for a strategist with experience in brand programmes who's been working in a brand agency or consultancy, someone inquisitive and curious, someone with insights experience in addition to strategy, with an ability to translate that into inspiring creative thinking that can elevate an entire brand.
You will -
• Work on brand, innovation and customer experience programmes for ambitious businesses from beginning to end
• Develop unique, real and impressive strategies to unlock a brand’s potential and power it into an exciting future
• Build relationships with clients and stakeholders
• Create tools and methods to boost the agency's strategic offering
• Distil complex information and articulate in a simple and easy to understand manner
• Interpret consumer research and insight to extract fundamental learnings and ideas
• Always look for what’s going to push the world forward - not looking at what’s been done before. Always challenge, re-imagine, re-invent
• Play a role in generating and winning new business
What are you like?
• Enthusiastic and passionate about brand in a way that would inspire a team. You have an infectious, unrelenting energy
• A deep understanding of audience insight, and how it can be harnessed for a diverse range of challenges and opportunities
• A deep thinker; able to dissect, understand and articulate brand challenges, and turn them into exciting solutions
• Experience in more than one of the following; insight and customer research, customer experience mapping, innovation and design thinking, organisational culture development, product & service design
• Plugged in to what’s happening in the world and able to leverage that insight to develop unique and meaningful thinking
• All over the detail
• Someone who will add to the agency culture. Be your authentic self, have a laugh and support your team
If you think this is you, do please get in touch.
Please note, in this market, due to the volume of applicants, we can only respond to those who have the relevant experience. Thanks for your understanding.
Apply for Brand Strategist - entertainment, retail, leisure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly