Digital Account Director
Account Manager opening at a leading global network agency famous for their digital capabilities.
They are looking for an Account Manager with a very solid understanding of digital marketing and web development to for part of a very dynamic and ambitious team on one of their largest and most prestigous accounts, in the automotive sector.
You will be a key point of contact for the clientsand working closely with all internal departments to deliver the innovative, high quality work that this agency is famous for. You will be responsible for having a good overview across our work for this client and quickly become known as the go-to person with regard to the day-to-day BAU work. You will handle and resolve daily tasks in an efficient manner and with minimum supervision at this level but will have oversight from an accomplished Senior Account Director for escalation, coaching and development.
• Managing projects and account responsibilities, working as a team player
• Ensuring deadlines are communicated and met, demonstrating initiative
• Managing budgets and reporting into senior team members by providing financial information and reconciliations
• Establishing priorities with the client and ensuring team members are aware of their responsibilities
• Arranging meetings and issuing accurate minutes as promptly as possible
• Working with Project Management team to prepare responses and timing plans
• Ensuring that all relevant documentation is filed
• Understanding the client’s business and objectives and being able to disseminate information
• Keeping account team and client up to date with industry news and trends
• Previous experience working on a predominantly digitally (web) focussed account
• Technical understanding of the principles of web builds, deployment process, tracking, web optimisation and content management systems (CMS)
• Experience working on large and fast-paced accounts
• Proven track record of developing strong client relationships
• Strong knowledge of and passion for all things digital and emerging technology
• Excellent communication skills and confident manner
• Brilliant attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills and ability to keep on top of contact reports, status reports, client and meeting management
This agency liked to think beyond the established customer experience and they work with brands to consider the total experience – online, offline and internal engagement and processes – and create products, services and comms that people love.
They help their clients create hard-working and loved digital experiences and develop ideas that connect with culture and uncover compelling ways that technology can add value to real people’s lives while delivering returns to our clients.
Their 20-year creative heritage connects them to one of the world’s largest creative networks.
We are committed to ensuring and supporting representation from all backgrounds across the creative industry, irrespective of race, religion, belief, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or socio-economic background.
With this in mind, we welcome applications from all areas of the community. Please do get in touch and let us know if there is any additional support or reasonable adjustments we can cater for, to ensure our process and roles, fit your needs and creates a comfortable & enjoyable recruitment process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further support.
Apply for Digital Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly