Account Director - PR
Account Director opening at an award-winning, full service, creative PR and comms agency.
This young and dynamic agency offers everything from brand consultancy to creative activations, media relations to digital and social media to experiential and launches. The work is designed to create powerful, emotional connections between brands and audiences.
Their 'communications with heart 'approach has helped change behaviour, challenge perceptions, increase brand equity and enhance bottom lines for dozens of famous consumer facing brands.
They are 28 people strong and have won many awards in the seven years since they were founded. Clients range from FMCG to entertainment to film and music and charity.
They care massively about our people: they have an active D&I programme and a mental health initiative.
Role and responsibilities:
As an Account Director, you’ll be responsible for the successful delivery of client programmes – be it press office or a creative campaign. You’ll be committed to ensuring work is delivered within budget and on time, as well as meeting our high quality control standards and meeting or exceeding KPIs. You’ll be adept at planning in advance and commercially savvy; responsible for budget management, capacity planning and helping to grow your accounts or identify new income streams. You’ll have experience working on big, multi-layered brand campaigns as well as running efficient press offices and influencer programmes.
• Employ a tenacious approach to delivering great work. You won’t settle for less than exceptional!
• A confident coach and metor, you’ll be responsible for developing your junior team and a self-starter when it comes to your own development
• Your knowledge of PR and the wider comms mix will mean you understand how to deliver an integrated campaign, including working with influencers, third party agency teams and stakeholders, and putting the PESO model at the heart of all work
• Excellent writing skills. From crafting a compelling news story, to succinct social copy and client comms.
• Creative thinking skills to identify proactive ideas, problem solves, newsjacking opportunities, press office tactics and influencer activations
• Great organisational skills; juggling your own actions and helping your team members to do the same. Overseeing weekly work planning set by AM and ensuring that team members are clear on their responsibilities
• Outstanding media relations and an eye for a good story. Watertight knowledge of the media landscape, the ability to spot opportunities for reactive newshijacking – and the passion to make it happen
• Someone smart, organised and driven - with a proactive attitude who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in
We are committed to ensuring and supporting representation from all backgrounds across the creative industry, irrespective of race, religion, belief, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or socio-economic background.
With this in mind, we welcome applications from all areas of the community. Please do get in touch and let us know if there is any additional support or reasonable adjustments we can cater for, to ensure our process and roles, fit your needs and creates a comfortable & enjoyable recruitment process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further support.
Apply for Account Director - PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly