Digital Manager - Media Agency (Youth/Entertainment Brands)
Looking for the next step in your media career.? Fantastic Digital Manager opportunity in a leading independent media agency specialising in the youth and entertainment sectors. You will be supporting the digital team in managing the agency's online portfolio working directly with clients and advising them on digital media strategy.
The agency works across an impressive range of international, well-known brands and is going through an exciting phase in their development. They offer a great working culture and plenty of scope for career development. This would suit someone media agency experience and a sound understanding of the digital online space.
Role will also include
- Assisting the team in negotiating, managing and delivering media owner deals and campaign deliveries.
- Managing the compilation of key client reports including buying results, reports, and market competitive reporting.
- Overseeing the preparation and presentation of material required for client and internal meetings
- Managing Account Executives
- Championing the use of new and viable Digital platforms and technologies to enhance planning and delivery.
- Establishing strong working relationships with media owners and other third parties
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a media agency and strong working knowledge of all digital pillars, including VOD, Social, Ecommerce solutions and Display. Excellent presentation skills and strong written and verbal communication are essential
Immediate interviews so please apply now if this sounds like you.
Apply for Digital Manager - Media Agency (Youth/Entertainment Brands)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly