lucky7 is The Creative+Data Agency. We are a creative and content agency based in London, established to create connected suites of advertising assets: from awareness-driving advertising, to relevancy-boosting content, through to hardworking addressable advertising. We’re coming out of start-up status following a very successful first year, and have ambitious plans for 2021-2022.
As Senior Producer, you will play a key role in lucky7’s offering, by evaluating briefs for both on- and offline client projects. You will transform these into actionable creative & content project plans, managing stakeholder and resources.
The successful candidate will be a solutions-driven, problem-solver who can help lucky7 pitch more effectively and deliver exceptional client projects. Above all, we're looking for positive energy, enthusiasm, and the willingness to learn and contribute.
- Fast-paced agency experience
- Experience in traditional creative and content production planning
- Experience in social, and optionally in dynamic/addressable digital creative campaigns
- Experience working with small and agile teams
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a senior role within project management/delivery
- Creating robust project plans with key milestones and deliverables
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Assessing client brief feasibility and collaboratively working up a concept to present back
- Planning and contributing to stakeholder meetings (internal, client, and vendors)
- Ensuring that the creative vision is being executed from kick-off to delivery and beyond
- Ensuring that clients deliver assets, feedback, approvals, etc to schedule
- Identifying digital knowledge gaps within the company and sourcing relevant suppliers/freelancers
- Managing relationships with freelancers
- Company pension scheme contribution.
- Company bonus scheme.
- 25 paid days of annual leave. No working between Christmas and New Year. Birthday off.