Account Director- B2B and ABM
Our client is an award-winning B2B creative marketing agency. Focussed on branding, lead-gen and ABM, they work with complex tech companies seeking transformational growth.
They’re friendly, vibrant and fast-paced. With a culture built on trust, they give you freedom to do your job and incentivise you to do it well. They have a healthy respect for work-life balance and offer flexibility, but expect you to put in the hours when necessary.
Given the current situation, the role will initially be remote. However, this will ultimately be an office-based or split role. As an agency enjoying quick growth, they want to nurture a healthy culture, which relies on having people in the office, working together and developing relationships.
The role heads up a core client team. Taking the strategic lead, it calls for passion, creativity and hands-on experience. We are looking for a strategic Account Director with experience and knowledge of Account Based Marketing (ABM). The role demands clear thinking and experience in developing integrated ABM programmes.
This is no ‘ivory tower’ agency – as the account lead, you’ll get stuck in. Developing business strategy, leading campaigns and driving account growth sit alongside maintaining relationships and building your account team.
What you’ll do
You’ll build strong relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels. This includes immersing yourself in your clients’ businesses – their dynamics, strategies, objectives and drivers. Using those client relationships, you’ll become a trusted advisor, adding value and advocating for the agency.
This role is hands-on, and you’ll manage complex multi-channel campaigns from strategy, through creative and onto delivery. More than that, you’ll inspire creative with best-in-class briefs, brainstorms and workshop sessions.
Performance and delivery rest on your shoulders. You’ll take responsibility and accountability for service delivery, as well as managing client expectations. And, naturally, you’ll keep on top of account profitability and growth.
As team lead, you’ll be responsible for mentoring and developing junior team members to help them reach their full potential. In addition to all this, you'll be the font of B2B, marketing and industry knowledge.
The Account Director core responsibilities will include
- Nurturing and growing client relationships
- Commercial acumen and revenue growth
- ABM campaign management and execution
- Team management and direction
- Managing multi-channel campaigns from strategy through creative and into delivery
The ideal candidate for the Account Director role will have
- At least 5 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency
- Great experience and understanding of the ABM approach, ideally with experience of creating, planning and executing ABM campaigns
- A portfolio of successful marketing activity with examples of both B2B and tech campaigns
- Passion for marketing, with experience in Tech sector
- You’ll be an experienced, digitally fluent marketer. ABM, lead-gen, and branding will all crop up. And you need to be across it, from strategy to execution and beyond.
- A degree, ideally in business or marketing and / or an equivalent qualification
- Calmness under pressure, confident and positive with a self-starter attitude and the drive to succeed
In return for your skills and experience as an ABM Account Director our client is offering a salary in range of £55000-£70000 depending on experience plus benefits
If you think you're the Account Director we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.