Senior Account Director - Digital Product Agency - London
A superb opportunity for a passionate digital enthusiast to make an impact within a growing, entrepreneurial and innovation-focused business - read on to find out more.
DNA Recruit are working with one of the fastest growing digital product agencies in the UK who are delivering ambitions at pace and scale for some of the biggest brands and up and coming start-ups. Our client helps brands to transform their customer experiences, taking them on a journey of digital transformation, identifying and solving their challenges from a truly customer-first perspective. They hire the best, smartest and nicest folk in digital, who are pushing boundaries and thinking big and are not afraid of being different.
As Client Solutions Director - Senior Account Director level - your main role will be the overall successful delivery of the project(s) on your accounts to time, budget and scope, and hitting the intended margins from the initial business proposal and Statement of Work. Initially working on one of the Agency's newest and most exciting clients wins the Client Solutions Director's role will then be to take on more accounts over time as you bed yourself into the Agency.
The Client Solutions Director will be responsible for leading the direction of a cross functional client team and equivalent roles from Product & Engineering teams, consulting and advising senior client son digital best practice. Other responsibilities include:
- Coaching the team to deliver excellence and adapting ways of working where required.
- Managing client retention and meeting agreed objectives for growth within the accounts, in line with wider business objectives.
- Ownership of internal and client programme reporting
- Maintenance of on-going client Statements of Work during a project or programmes lifetime
- Developing relationships with new senior clients, ensuring onboarding excellence and shaping the agency's solution to meet goals.
- Maintaining and developing the highest standards of client relations, product delivery and communications.
- Support in the creation, maintenance and execution of the account growth plans for your client/program
- Support new business growth opportunities within the agency.
- Support the definition, evolution and implementation of best practice ways of working across your projects
Is it you?
You are a Senior Account Director level digital enthusiast who can come into the Agency and make an impact within a growing, entrepreneurial and innovation focused business, with a background in digital space. You bring with you a strong track record of building and maintaining senior level relationships within a digital product setting, with a view of becoming a Client Partner within the next 12-18 months. Ideally you have:
- Strong commercial acumen and experience leading projects/programs/accounts in excess of £750k - £1m+ annual sales
- Extensive experience in the delivery of complex digital product solutions, digital transformation or systems integration programmes
- Experience of working in agile software development
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- A strong, client focused work ethic motivated by delivering high quality service
- A tangible enthusiasm for digital technology
- Comfortable communication with C-Level stakeholders within client businesses
- Experienced in multi-agency/vendor environments knowing where to protect and retain existing services and where to grow others
- Team player who can lead and earn respect across a wide range of disciplines.
Salary: up to £75K plus bonus and benefits.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
So if innovation excites you and you want to become part of a business who are driven by emerging technologies then we urge you to get in touch now by sending Ali your CV via the "link" to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.