7 days left
This role is for an award winning global integrated agency headquartered in NYC with offices in Miami, and London. We bring people face-to-face with brand stories in order to create authentic narratives, and establish meaningful relationships that convert into measurable business results. We strive to employ a diverse team of thinkers and doers with varied backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets who can execute on any platform, scale, or continent.
Does this sound like you?
Our growing and dynamic creative team is looking for a talented Experiential + Graphic Designer with experience in experiential marketing and events sectors. You have the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and work hand-in-hand with designers, the associate creative director, and creative director.
What a day in the life will look like:
You will be responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts and ideas for a wide variety of events and brand activations:
• Participate in brainstorms and development of concepts for best-in-class experiences, client calls, site visits, event setup and onsite creative needs.
• Generate floor plans, mood boards, renderings, collateral grids and graphic assets for events.
• Assist Associate Creative Director and Senior Experiential designers with design updates, production graphics, and research and admin tasks.
• Work with fellow creative, production, and marketing team members to ensure strategic designs that clearly address clients’ business needs.
• Develop templates and presentations.
What you need to succeed:
You must be (a/an)
• Enthusiastic self-starter with an in-depth knowledge of design principles and techniques.
• Good communicator within all levels of organization.
• Highly organized, flexible, and resourceful.
• Adept at working independently and in a team setting on multiple projects simultaneously.
•Capable of maintaining high standards under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Knowledgeable of current design trends; ability to think creatively and conceptually.
• Strong graphic and typographic design skills.
• Adobe CC: Photoshop Illustrator, InDesign, 3D and Photoshop renderings are key; SketchUp or other 3D rendering software. Proficiency in KEYNOTE
• Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong knowledge of print production, packaging and environmental design.
• Drawing, sketching, and fine art skills a plus.
Why this agency?:
We want you to be part of a dynamic and creative team where you will have the opportunity to challenge convention. The success of the company is a direct result of a loyal, hardworking team, that is truly connected – it’s more than just an agency to us, it’s a family of dreamers. We foster an environment that inspires those within to gain and share knowledge, empowers them to learn from others, and promotes innovation.
- A fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment with supportive leadership.
- A culture that values ideas and innovation from everyone at every level.
- Monthly internal events and employee outings.
- On-going professional development and training; we will empower you to take charge of your career path.
- Strong benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance