New Business Director-Strategic Activation Agency-LDN/remote
A superb opportunity for a passionate digital enthusiast to make an impact within a growing, entrepreneurial and innovation-focused business - immediate start - read on to find out more.
DNA Recruit are working with a strategic activation agency who deliver authentic brand purpose and social impact for future-facing clients, better connecting clients to young people and their families. Passionate experts who focus on creating immediate and lasting value, building brilliant futures and creating a win-win for clients, young people and families. The heart of their offering is a strategic centre that combines data, segmentation, and research to develop strategies and purpose-driven programmes that deliver a demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
As New Business Director your immediate role will be to further develop the current agency offering, driving the new business team and achieving outstanding results. And as the agency is transformed you will gradually be integrated within the new proposition. Your main duties will involve:
- Working with the MD, Strategy, New Business and Marketing teams to create a step change in new business performance, and leading and managing the New Business and Marketing team and partners.
- Driving higher value opportunities, a more compelling way of landing our new story particularly with C-Suite and marketing clients, and a heightened agency awareness/reputation.
- Overseeing new business outbound approaches, lead development and meetings.
- Overseeing the team's creation of proactive research to support new business campaigns and tailored vertical approaches.
Is it you?
The New Business Director will have strong, professional and experience as a new business sales specialist, and a proven track record of new business growth within agency or clientside marketing and a high level of understand and experience of new business sales. You naturally think of different and more interesting ways to do things and not afraid of big ideas, and being creative in actions, thoughts and words. And of course being part of a great team. Ideally you have:
- Experience of engaging successful conversations with senior stakeholders / decision makers.
- Experience and access to key decision makers within their key vertical targets (big multi-nationals within FMCG, Financial Services, Energy, Telecoms, Automotive, Media & Entertainment, Consumer Tech, Retail and Government).
- Collaborative, motivated, personable, responsive and tenacious.
- Previous experience and/or interest in purpose driven activities.
Salary up to £100K with OTE £150K
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
We are excited to be working with this Agency and look forward to hearing from you and telling you more about the role and agency. Client would consider a perm or interim position dependent on the applicants requirements. Please send Ali your CV via the "link" to be considered and he can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.