Business Development Manager
A Business Development Manager with a min of 3 years experience in a new business role to join a creative agency based in London.
Our client works to help simplify the way brands and agencies parties build industry knowledge, gain inspiration, make connections and brief each other, which is delivered via a unique mix of digital, content and expert advice. The Agency work with well know entertainment, retail and FMCG brands and are now looking to bolster the team to drive real commercial consistency across the agency, unlocking new revenue opportunities.
As New Business Manager within the agency key responsibilities include:
- Arranging, meeting and converting prospect agencies to become potential members of the agency by using the CRM (HubSpot) by emailing, calling and where possible visiting agencies.
- Management of sales funnel working with agencies past, present and unknown to the business.
- Helping to shape the sales narrative and associated collateral
- Forecasting, tracking and reporting against Commercial team forecast
- Representation of the business in comms, including written documents, proposals, pitches and negotiations
- Negotiation of deals with agency partners and handing on to the account management team
- Being an active part of the commercial team and working together on group initiatives.
Is it you?
As New Business Manager you must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a new business role and a passion for sales and driving revenue is critical, hence Agency / SaaS background is desirable. You have a real interest in the creative industries and a genuine understanding of the dynamics involved between brand / agencies. Your strong 'can do' and positive attitude enables you to be highly process driven and with excellent organisational skills with a keen eye to detail. You are ideally familiar or have a good understanding of Hubspot which enables you to managing multiple partners and juggling opportunities and therefore your communication skills (written/spoke/telephone) are strong and confident. You are able to manage multiple tasks and requests from different prospect agencies and are able to manage your time effectively.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, ambitious and entrepreneurial agency, and if you possess these qualities please get in touch by Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly