CREATIVE - opportunity to join a hugely exciting start-up
Agency: highly creative content studio in East London.
Their clients: up & coming fashion, food and drinks brands.
Your role: bring your creative flair to ambitious brands looking for cut-through content campaigns across social channels. This will include:
- Creating the overarching creative idea, making sure it's got legs across multiple social channels (insta etc)
- Developing visual style, copy, storyboarding and having close involvement in video and photoshoots
- Working under the wing of the Creative Director and closely alongside editors, designer and producers
- Immersing yourself in the brands; becoming the advocate for campaign excellence and helping them achieve market gains.
- You are interested in joining an indie creative agency where you can flex your creative freedom, learn a lot and make your mark
- Have a passion for content and social media; you have a great eye to know what works and what doesn't
- Perhaps have a slight obsession for the type of clients this agency works with (fashion / food / beverage) and will be excited to work at pace on some amazing new brands
- Have a couple of years in a creative role under your belt, with a portfolio to show for it.
- In the region of £30k-£32k
- Studio in East London.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.