Account Director (Corpsumer) - Newsroom
W Communications are a global, multi-award-winning, independently owned PR agency that is recognised as one of the UKs fastest growing creative companies. We have offices in London, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and New York. Our Consumer Division are experts in developing audience insights, strategies, content and game-changing campaigns to win the battle for eyeballs and stop thumbs on smart phones. We deliver headlines, social shares, sales and long-term business growth for blue-chips, household brand names and ambitious, disruptive start-ups.
The growing Newsroom Team, who work with big name brands in Consumer Tech are now looking to hire a dynamic Account Director with experience working on and running B2B as well as Corp-sumer and B2C accounts. Working in Newcastle or London, you will be managing a portfolio that spans travel, alcohol, finance, healthcare, cloud computing, hospitality and retail, and will be responsible for the profitability, success and growth of your clients. You will have formal accountability for your designated client portfolio, in addition to developing new business, reporting to the senior managers on activity and results. You will play a key role in shaping and developing the careers of junior team members and will need to be able to contribute to the wider running of the business, be seen as a key figure within the agency and create and deliver agency-benefiting initiatives. nn
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Maintain good client relations across all accounts- be the person the client turns to on a daily basis.
- Provide thought leadership and add value to all clients, understanding their objectives both within the agencies SOW and outside it.
- Be committed to delivering results for clients- ensure all activity delivers a strong ROI and be responsible for reporting this back to the client.
- Ability to oversee the delivery of client campaigns, knowing what activity and results your team need to deliver, ensuring the team are delivering against the campaign plan and the agreed KPI's.
- Manage and meet all deadlines, both internal and external.
- Develop and mentor members of your team
If you meet the criteria, have the relevant experience and are interest in this fantastic position please apply with your CV.
Apply for Account Director (Corpsumer) - Newsroom
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly