Senior Account Executive
This award-winning full service agency are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their team...
In this role you will play a key role within the logistics team to ensure that best practices are adhered to at all times. You will report directly into the Senior Account Manager, whilst also developing a strong working relationship with all teams across the agency, as well as the client that you will be working with. You will need to be adaptable to meet client demands and have experience in stock management.
Day to day will include:
- Creating, Submitting & managing orders for literature, samples & staffing
- Administration, reporting & analysing data
- Budget Management
- Ensuring projects are successfully delivered on time, on budget, on brand & to the highest standard
- Ensure all processes & systems are updated & adhered to
Skills you will need:
- IT & Mac Proficiency
- Strong knowledge & understanding of stock management
- Proven experience managing multiple projects & tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication, influencing & negotiation skills both internally and externally
- Full clean driving license
The agency are all currently working remotely, but the aim is to get the team back in house and working collaboratively when it is safe to do so. This is an initial 9 month maternity contract with potential extension for the right candidate. The agency are looking to get the right person started asap.
For more information on the role, and how to apply, please get in touch.