Account Manager - Media Sales
Our media client has a DAB radio station in London and one of the largest trade focused social media pages on Facebook with over 450,000 followers. They are currently looking for an Account Manager to help support their client accounts offering tailored marketing solutions within the trade and construction sector.
They are an enthusiastic team based in Southwark, near Waterloo although are all currently working remotely. This is a fun and exciting business that is growing very quickly!
There are 4 in the sales team who are all focused on driving new business and they work with leading brands in the industry such as Screwfix, Velux and Bosch.
There is now a requirement for extra support from an Account Manager to help manage these accounts and allow the team to continue focusing on new business.
- Account Management of designated existing accounts
- Building strong long term relationships with the customer account managers
- Upselling existing accounts
- Report into the Sales Manager with key account developments and requirements of the accounts
- Helping manage inventory (radio spots/SPI/digital inventory)
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Graphic design skills (desirable not a must)
- Previous experience of managing and building relationships with advertisers
- Media Sales experience preferred. Minimum requirement is experience within print/trade shows/digital.
- Experience in developing revenue opportunities and business with existing clients
- Ability to perform day to day management of Key Accounts, assessing and evaluating gaps and opportunities
- Familiar with working in a fast paced industry; a true self-starter with strong commercial background
- A Pro-Active approach is a must
- Candidates should possess analytical and crate skills to identify new business opportunities and to develop commercial solutions which quickly generate additional revenue income
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.