3 days left
Haymarket Media Group is a global media, data information and analytics company. Our purpose is to create trusted, premium specialist media brands that build powerful communities and drive valuable conversations.
As the Communications Manager, you will work with our operating markets, senior leadership team members and employees around the world to drive brand equity, internally and externally.
Your main duties will also include creating internal communication materials, managing corporate communication projects, working with international HR and Communications leads on employee engagement initiatives at a global level. You will also manage and produce PR materials for our UK business media brands. You will work closely with the global HR director and Group CEO.
An ideal candidate is a stellar communicator (verbal and written), an organised project manager with experience managing multiple national stakeholders and projects. You need to be curious and inquisitive. You will act as a people and brand ambassador and storyteller. Social media management experience is key.
- Create internal communications materials (intranet stories, CEO emails, newsletters)
- Manage global communication channels (intranet, corporate website) and social media channels
- Proactively plan and execute global employee engagement and DEI initiatives
- Work with UK business brands to support their PR
- Build and manage relationships with local Haymarket offices and provide support and guidance on their People communications
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field
- Previous experience working in communications is essential
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and event attendees, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Equal Opportunities Statement
As a global business operating in diverse markets, Haymarket is inherently multicultural. Globally we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talent who reflect the communities we serve. We equally recognise our broader responsibility to society as a whole. We will use our power and influence to drive diversity, equity and inclusion within our markets.
As such, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!