AV / Streaming Technician
3 days left
A leading full service events agency are looking to expand their technical production team following the successful rise of virtual & live streaming events. As you will be an integral part of the production team it will be expected that you have proven experience in a similar role.
Joining a team of talented production professionals, you will have a key presence in the technical delivery of events across live, virtual & hybrid. Due to the importance of the role, the key responsibilities will look as follows:
- Excellent technical skills and experience in live/virtual event AV production & streaming technology. Preferably with experience using Livestream Studio, OBS or Vmix.
- Experience of multiple video conferencing platforms in a broadcast or streaming environment
- Ability to work both individually and with a team and roll your sleeves up as and when required
- Knowledge & experience of video standard methodologies (bitrate, frame size, frame rate etc)
- Outstanding IT & networking knowledge with a particular focus on optimisation for NDI Video in broadcast & live streaming environments
- Experience of camera set up and operation of online video delivery protocols
This role is an integral part of the production team, but is rewarded with a good package and the chance to work with a fantastic production team and delivery some high quality live, virtual & hybrid events. To find out more on how to apply for this role then please get in touch.
Apply for AV / Streaming Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly