Digital Content Executive
2 days left
Digital Content Executive – Creative Agency – Hybrid (London/WFH)
£30,000 - £35,000
A forward-thinking creative agency based in Kent is on the lookout for a Digital Content Executive to join their Strategy team at a time when they are winning more organic business.
They work with big international brands as well as smaller more local businesses. They pride themselves on being innovative and have a strong track record of delivering intelligent solutions that inspire.
The Digital Content Executive will be part of the Strategy team and help by doing in-depth research to understand then guide and implement clients’ brand and marketing strategies.
This position is about developing and delivering content strategies & generating content. You will be a strong content writer who can take commercial ideas and turn them into creative narratives.
Responsibilities - Digital Content Executive
- Work closely with the Strategy Director and other Strategist to create and implement a plan to grow the agencies strategist practice and creative offering
- Add to develop new products and offering for clients
- Content creation to support the agency, trade press, website blogs etc
- Attend new business pitches
- Work with the Strategy Director and team to deliver work to clients
- Lead on developing winning, researched content strategies & proposals
- Conduct audits on client sites and provide a report on their current content and recommendations
- Research client sectors, environments to present informed analysis
- Maintain client relationships
- Create reports with strong recommendations
Requirements – Digital Content Executive
- 3-5 years’ experience in content creation and copy writing
- Agency experience – desirable
- Must have B2B content experience
- Superb communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong understanding of what makes great content online & create it
- Team player, self-motivated
- Ability to create crisp, accurate copy across multiple channels
- Strong research skills, proofreading
Major Players are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for “Krishna Dayal” – To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 – Krishna.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Apply for Digital Content Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly