Senior Campaign Executive
Award winning strategy led B2B marketing agency based in the heart of London are looking for a Senior Campaign Executive to join their amazing team.
They specialising in Branding, Lead-Generation and Account Based Marketing working with a great clients from the technology sector.
You will be working along side Account Director and Strategist to support in delivering B2B focused marketing campaigns and be a core part of managing the execution of demand generation and ABM programmes.
The agency is a strong believer in investing in people. Over 70% of the agency’s talent has been trained and developed from within. Giving everyone a much wider remit and variety in their day to day activity. In addition to this we ABSOLUTELY love the social side to this agency. They are always off doing something together, although none of it is compulsory.
The agency is based in Central London and currently is remote/work from home.
Responsibilities and skills
- Manage the execution of content across multiple digital channels including content syndication, social advertising and social selling
- Use our Martech tools to build target account lists and identify key contacts to target within our ABM programmes
- Ensure full tracking is in place and set up correctly - training on HubSpot, Google Analytics and Smart Links will be provided
- Work closely with our content and strategy team to build campaign workflows and messaging
- Analyse campaign performance to achieve maximum awareness, engagement and leads
- Manage partners and build strong working relationships
- Provide daily reports to the account management team making recommendations and improvements to enhance results
- Liaise and work closely with the strategy and account team to ensure maximum effectiveness and ROI
- Immerse yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of your client’s business
- Proof content and campaign messaging to ensure quality assurance is best-in-class
- A graduate with a 2:1 or above degree, or equivalent work experience
- Passionate, engaging person who is fun to work with, hungry to learn and progress quickly
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, solution focused, and happy to work across a range of projects and clients in a fast-paced environment
- Able to proactively take responsibility for tasks and follow these through thoroughly
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior Campaign Executive our client is offering a competitive salary in range of £27000-£32000
If you think you're the Senior Campaign Executive we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.