Senior Account Manager - Leeds
2 days left
Major Players are working with a leading international integrated Agency that continue to impress with their creatively driven integrated work. Due to a recent and exciting tech client win, they are looking to hire a talented Snr Account Manager to support a multi-million dollar, multi-faceted account in the US. This fast moving account is 360 integrated. From Creative Lead through Digital, Social, Influencer, Retail POS, and including PR and Media Buying, Planning and Delivering!
- Create and maintain a high profile internally and externally, gaining respect and credibility.
- Be proactive in maximising account opportunities, across all the agency services.
- Manage a diversity of communication campaigns from start to finish, strategically, creatively, against objectives and including review of results.
- Effectively contribute to proposals and agency new business.
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings.
- Responsible for the ongoing book management against budgets and delivery of client billing, including proactively reporting account SWOTs to Account Directors on a monthly and ongoing basis.
- Ensure that all elements of the Agency products are delivered with accuracy, to brief and at the highest quality.
You will have:
- Strategic agency work experience in line with the requirements of this role
- Experience of managing corporate clients
- Ideally integrated experience including ATL, social, channel and media
- Experience of delivering high profile campaigns
- Experience of presenting
- Excellent communicator, organisational and time management
- Attention to detail and analytical
- A positive and ambitious mind-set
- A UK Driving licence and willingness to occasional travel to clients
Apply for Senior Account Manager - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly