Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive – Creative Agency – Hybrid (London/WFH)
£30,000 - £35,000
A forward-thinking creative agency based in Kent is on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their Strategy team at a time when they are winning more organic business.
They work with big international brands as well as smaller more local businesses. They pride themselves on being innovative and have a strong track record of delivering intelligent solutions that inspire.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be part of the Strategy team and help by doing in-depth research to understand then guide and implement clients’ digital marketing strategies.
Responsibilities – Digital Marketing Executive
- Work closely with the Strategy Director and other Strategist to create and implement a plan to grow the agencies strategic practice and creative offering
- Share ideas of how to develop new products and offering for clients
- Attend new business pitches when required
- Support in writing client proposals
- Help put the agency on the map via social media by contributing original content
- Work with the Strategy Director and team to deliver work to clients
- Lead on developing and executing integrated digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Identify target audience, acquiring, managing and segmenting data to create informed marketing plans
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials for digital and offline campaigns
- Work closely with content teams
- Track, monitor and report of channels performance and ROI of spend
- Write evaluation reports analysing overall campaign performance
Requirements – Digital Marketing Executive
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B or B2C digital marketing, campaign marketing either agency or client-side
- Technical experience – understand how to use marketing platforms to plan, implement and measure digital campaigns
- Strong data analysis
- Strong copywriter and persuasive presentation skills, personable
- Strong research skills
- Ability to generate crisp, accurate copy across a range of channels
Major Players are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for “Krishna Dayal” – To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 – Krishna.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence.