Digital Project Manager
7 days left
Digital Project Manager / Producer
Experience in delivering large-scale migration projects (ideally with Adobe Experience Manager) within an agency environment is a must-have for this role.
Our client is an award-winning global digital innovation agency that works with some of the biggest brands including Disney, Nike, Porsche, Honda, and Vodafone to name a few. With offices in Central London and the USA, this is truly an agency that strives to be the best in its field and nurtures talent to get the best results. They are now expanding the team due to growth, this is an excellent opportunity to join a truly global agency.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Producer to lead a website platform migration project for a large B2C client. Experience in delivering large-scale migration projects (ideally with Adobe Experience Manager) within an agency environment is a must-have for this role.
Trained in agile methodology, you will have experience creating key documentation such as sprint plans and working with content and development teams to meet strict deadlines. You will be well versed in managing multi-disciplinary teams in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment, monitoring progress against targets and independently making decisions, and mitigating risks to keep the project on track.
Our client is looking for a strong team player with the ability to motivate and instill confidence in the project delivery team. When challenges occur, you’ll be able to resolve issues calmly. You’ll have a solid understanding of the foundations of UX, UI, and development standards, trusting the team to deliver on this but also not afraid to challenge the team too.
You’ll be working closely with a dedicated producer who will be responsible for the day to day tasks of the delivery team whilst you are responsible for ensuring that the project timeline is on track overall, the client and client services teams are kept informed, and that all required documentation is in place and up to date as the project progresses.
You will be the main point of contact for the client to understand overall progress and will be responsible for escalating any project issues with the internal teams and directly with the client where required. You’ll be a confident problem solver and able to multi-task, keeping keep track of ongoing change requests throughout the project duration.
In return you will be joining an exciting, ambitious, and sociable company centred around digital innovation, immediately influencing the digital delivery for one of our clients biggest clients.
- Ensure that project documentation is in place and kept up to date throughout the project; included but not limited to high-level timing plans, sprint plans, test plans, and rollback planning
- Provide direction and leadership for the overall project priorities in line with the project timeline
- Responsible for holding sprint planning, sprint burndown, and sprint review meetings, working with the development team to plan the outstanding work, and re-prioritise when needed
- Line management of digital producer that will be dedicated to this project
- Escalation point for the project in terms of overall project velocity, quality, or processes
- Working to continually ensure that the team are on track and working as efficiently as possible, adjusting processes within the project as required to achieve this
- Working with the development manager to ensure that development processes in maintaining local code and carrying out new work are clear and adhered to
- Create briefs for the studio, content, or development teams and ensure that the brief is completed as expected before being passed to the client for approval
- Co-ordinate approvals and asset requirements directly with the client as required
- The first point of contact for the client and client services team on the overall progress of the project
- Responsible for regular status calls with the client and escalation within those status calls of blocked items
- Forward planning with the Traffic Manager on any resource requirements to maintain the project timings
- Ensuring that the project delivery team adhere to all project processes throughout
- Responsible for the overall quality of the project and what is supplied to the client, including supporting with cross-browser testing and review of preview pages before provision to the client
- Keep Jira up to date with accurate use of swim lanes, status type, and clear actions so that project progress is visible at a glance
- Clear communications at all times with a focus on problem-solving and maintaining project velocity
- Working on-site at the client offices when required
- Support directly with content changes when required (training will be provided)
- Support on wider digital projects for this client and others, dependent on project progress and velocity (support will be provided)
- Reports into: Head of Production
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience project managing digital projects within an agency environment for a minimum of 4 years required
- Experience delivering web migration projects required
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager highly desirable
- Ability to demonstrate experience leading cross-functional teams (strategy, creative, content, design, development)
- Experience working with Jira or similar ticketing system required
- Agile methodology qualification required
- Experience holding sprint planning and sprint review meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience in issue mitigation and resolution throughout projects
- Solid testing experience, ensuring that projects are thoroughly tested and match the level of QA expected for release
- Proficient in managing expectations and delivering under pressure
- A team player and a team leader: able to command the support and respect of the team
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills
- Confident working directly with clients
- Experience working with enterprise-level and blue-chip companies desirable
Salary £40-45k + bonus - Depending on experience + Excellent benefits that include: Unlimited Holiday, Discounted Gym, Healthcare, Flexible Working, Life Assurance, and many more!
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your updated CV and a short cover note of why you’d be suitable for the role.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly