Head of Content and Organic Social Media
Head of Content and Organic Social Media – Start Up – Hybrid (London/WFH)
£45,000 - £55,000
An exciting and innovative fintech start up is on the lookout for a Head of Content and Organic Social Media to join their diverse team.
They are an experienced team across Technology, risk, analytics and operations. Backed by global Venture investors and entrepreneurs.
The Head of Content and Organic Social Media will help grow the brand through organic social media, blogs and visual media.
Working closely with the Marketing Director to develop the social media strategy and create engaging and relevant content.
Responsibilities – Head of Content and Organic Social Media
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to grow the company’s presence on organic social media channels and blogs in order to support brand awareness
- Work both independently and with the designer to create relevant multimedia content
- Using on-trend content to showcase who we are and the ways we can sustainability get tech
- Keep up to date with news and trends related to our mission and on socials
- Work with wider teams to run integrated marketing campaigns with brand and PR
Requirements – Head of Content and Organic Social Media
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in growing social media channels/accounts from scratch through on-trend, relevant and engaging content
- Strong communication and written skills with high attention to detail
- Able to support with brand tone and visual identity
- Enjoys working collaboratively
- Strong research experience/skills
- A degree or equivalent
Major Players are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly believe that building a diverse and inclusive team is fundamental to our success. We want to hear from you regardless of your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for “Krishna Dayal” – To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Krishna Dayal | DD: + 44| 207 845 7266 – Krishna.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence.