PHP Developer with Wordpress - Creative Tech Agency
1 day left
Calling PHP Developers with strong Wordpress experience and a background in developing commercial websites – either agency or client side..
Do you have a “mobile first” approach to web development and pride yourself on building cutting-edge sites and apps?
Here is your opportunity to join an innovative independent creative tech agency who works with start-ups to global brands.
- Experienced working with PHP based CMS - WordPress, Drupal, Silverstripe
- Git, Webpack, SASS
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
- Good communication skills
- Deadline driven with ability to work within client’s timeline and budget
- Team player
- Work closely with designers, project managers, client experience and demand teams to deliver great client experiences
- Plan and organise workload to meet deadlines and milestones in collaboration with delivery leads
- Programme and template fully responsive, dynamic websites using current best practice
- Test code and deploy projects to live server environments
- Propose future proofed solutions to requests in collaboration with your wider team
- Produce high-quality output and ensure QA best practice is adhered to
- Is interested in analysing client requirements, proposing scalable and flexible solutions
- On trend and current on ways to exploit new technologies
Our client is offering a salary of £30k – 40k based on experience, plus benefits.
This role is initially WFH then a split with the office in Surrey.
If you are the PHP Developer we are looking for, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV and link to portfolio.
Apply for PHP Developer with Wordpress - Creative Tech Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly