Creative Content Manager
5 days left
Creative Content Manger - Health & Wellbeing - North West London
£38,000 - £40,000
Health & Wellbeing - Creative Content Manager
This is an opportunity for a Creative Content Manager who will create copy and manage the delivery of assets created for the Social & Influencer Team. You will be a Creative Content Manager who is confident in driving productivity and quality through all aspects of production, asset management approvals and delivery of final materials.
Responsibilities - Creative Content Manager
- Produce highly engaging copy and multimedia content
- Produce written content (expert articles, blogs, emails etc)
- Produce visual design (e.g. infographics)
- Ideally video production experience (live action & animation) and editing, and interactive content would be beneficial
- Maintain current content projects
- Lead and manage agreed content programmes
Requirements - Creative Content Manager
- A highly creative individual with proven experience in content development, potentially from within an agency environment.
- Experience commissioning & editing content
- Ability to develop close working relationships and work collaboratively both internally and with agency partners.
- Experience in delivering creative excellence against content and campaign briefs, audience reach targets and brand objectives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong copywriter, ideally with skills in other creative areas, eg photography, graphic design etc.
- Best in class photoshop, video editing and graphic design skills
- Worked with user experience to propose new design to improve customer experience
- Comfortable working within a small team in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")
Apply for Creative Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly