1 day left
Creative Strategist - Mid Weight - Integrated Agency - London - upto £45K
Creative Strategist - The client
An independent creative agency who have a really strong footprint in the world of hospitality and food. If you're a fan of eating out and enjoy comparing menus then their borderline obsession with the subject will be right up your street. They've got a remarkably strong culture, know how to look after and retain their staff, and their client base is rather strong
Creative Strategist - The role
Reporting in to the MD you will be responsible for the planning, brand and marketing strategy for their aforementioned client base. . The role requires a creative, analytical;, versatile and confident person with bags of energy. This role will suit an experienced mid-weight as from you will develop and implement brand strategies and concepts from the outset You will be solving brand challenges and adding value on a daily basis.
Creative Strategist - The candidate
- It goes without saying that you must have the rigour to write and deliver strategy
- Your creative and copywriting skills will be on point
- Superb writing skills which will make clients excited about the solutions and plans you will present
- Good understanding of digital and tech and how to use this to solve clients pain points
- Experience of working in hospitality is a bonus
If you are a curious person with the tenacity to keep learning then this could be the ideal role for you.
Please note that currently we are seeing a high volume of applications and we may nit be able to respond to everyone personally.
If you haven't heard back within 2 weeks then on this occasion we were unable to help.
Please check our website for other similar roles www.majorplayers.co.uk/jobs
Apply for Creative Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly