Lead ABM Consultant - Integrated B2B Agency
Lead ABM Consultant
This creative integrated marketing agency delivers award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies. For an independent agency their clients are amongst the largest.
The agency is put together by a dynamic team of consultants, designers, developers and project managers who come from a range of backgrounds, but all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight our clients and drive real results.
They actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
They are looking for a Lead ABM Consultant - someone who’s creative, proactive, adaptable, thinks on their feet and doesn’t shy from a challenge. Someone who has a specialist in Account Based Marketing and has at least 3 years experience working in a client facing role within a b2b integrated agency.
The role would include working across 2-3 of their B2B technology clients. While this client-facing role will vary from one day to the next, there will be an emphasis on content and copywriting.
You will be:
- Working with account directors to design marketing and content strategies, considering factors such as a client’s level of ABM readiness, budget and timelines
- Infusing campaign plans with a knowledge of the ABM technology stack. This will include supporting on the development and execution of content marketing and sales enablement strategies (usually run using tools such as Marketo, Salesforce and Eloqua)
- Conducting research into target accounts and industries, with an awareness of the client’s brand, tone of voice and target personas
- Working as part of an account team to develop and deliver a wide range of digital and integrated marketing assets in line with ABM plans and best practices
- Writing content for use across various platforms and formats (e.g. long-form marketing content, web copy, social content, success stories, messaging and materials, video testimonials, animations
- Participating in the development of creative ideas and proposals for existing and new clients to support new business activities
- Managing day-to-day contact with multiple clients to keep projects on track and provide transparency on deliverables
So if you are quick thinking, creative, diplomatic and a team player and you like the sound of what you have read so far then drop me a line, Natasha by clicking on the apply button below.
Apply for Lead ABM Consultant - Integrated B2B Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly