Who we are
Analysys Mason is recognised across the world as the leading management consulting firm focusing on telecoms, media and technology (TMT).
Since 1985, we have worked with the main players in the TMT market, becoming an influential and recognised adviser in the industry. Our work as an impact not only on our clients’ strategies, but also on governments and regulators who we advise on key industry developments.
Our 350 consultants and analysts are based in 17 offices across 13 countries, and they have worked in more than 100 countries, making Analysys Mason a truly global company.
What we do
With our expertise in strategy and planning, transaction support, regulation and policy, transformation and research, we provide tangible results for our clients globally to support them with changes and disruptions in the market.
Our consultants and analysts advise and inform clients across the entire telecoms landscape including mobile and fixed operators, internet players, regulators, financial institutions, cable and satellite companies, content and media players, governments, lawyers, postal industry stakeholders, and vendors.
Your new role
As a Marketing Executive based in our Cambridge office, you will work alongside senior members of the marketing team, consultants, analysts and the sales team to build and implement an effective brand marketing strategy, to develop and deliver marketing campaigns, and to help generate new leads and business development opportunities.
You will use both traditional and digital marketing tools, and manage the production of materials, including corporate presentations, sales collateral, videos, webinars, e-newsletters, online content, etc.
You will organise and support events and webinars, liaise with industry press contacts and event companies to identify editorial and speaking opportunities for our consultants and analysts.
In addition, a strong focus of your role will be measuring our brand marketing strategy, using tools such as Google Analytics, to track, evaluate and report on the impact of key marketing activities. You will analyse the reports to better understand what works well and identify improvement areas. You will support the team in implementing changes to maximise our marketing efforts and techniques.
- Working with senior members of the marketing team to develop and deliver marketing campaigns in line with the company business and brand strategy objectives
- Using analytics tools to report and measure the impact of key marketing activities
- Liaising with the wider company to maximise the impact of traditional and digital marketing channels to help generate new leads and business development opportunities
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including corporate presentations, sales collateral, videos, webinars, e-newsletters, online content, etc
- Organising and supporting with events and webinars
- Liaising with telecoms and technology press contacts to take advantage of editorial opportunities
- Identifying and contacting industry event companies with a view to gaining speaking opportunities for our consultants and analysts
- Maintaining and updating our customer database
- Creating and updating web content
Your skills and experience
You have proven experience in a similar marketing role, both traditional and online marketing, and have experience using analytics tools to report and measure marketing activity.
Our commitment to you
You will receive a competitive salary package, an annual bonus, attractive benefits including private healthcare, social events, flexible working, your birthday off and enhanced parental leave.
Our employees also benefit from our cross-company health and wellbeing programme and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, including a mindfulness app (Headspace) subscription and volunteer days.
We remain committed to fair work practices, with equal opportunities for all individuals be that employee, worker, client, job applicant or other associated person.