Senior Performance Marketing Executive (B2C)
Digital Marketing Manager (B2C) – Ed-Tech – London
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Digital Marketing Manager (B2C) – The Company
My client are tearing down a broken system and building an outstanding alternative to university that opens up many career opportunities. They work with businesses to help them embrace digital transformation, and offer high-quality apprenticeships and training to young people and those wanting to upskill.
Digital Marketing Manager (B2C) – The Role
The Consumer marketing team is responsible for managing their brand perception. The focus of this role is to drive the candidate supply for early career job opportunities. You will be responsible for planning and executing campaigns to drive “hire-ready” quality candidates to the platform. Working closely with Content Marketing and outreach teams, they are looking to this person to lead the paid for strategy to acquire talent at the most effective efficiencies. Executing with relentless focus on data, reporting and analytics.
- Manage all candidate acquisition channels including Google search, job board listing, affiliates and partnerships.
- You will be responsible for planning and executing campaigns.
- Reporting and managing the daily and weekly optimisation to drive the right talent and volumes needed as demand changes.
- Scoping the job board market - ensuring that Multiverse is visible on all relevant and high performing job boards. You will be responsible for managing all accounts and usage based on performance.
- Bringing new and innovative ways to channel mix to drive diverse “hire ready” talent
- Conducting A/B testing, for example, testing different job titles to explore the best language to drive traffic
- This is a global role, you will manage the supply of candidates across the UK and the US
Required Skills / Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a performance media, data or technical digital marketing role
- Experience at a start-up or digital/tech company - problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Proven track record of setting strategy and optimising activity towards key metrics
- Experience in analysis of large data sets and data manipulation
- Experience in Google ads and Google analytics
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 – firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
Apply for Senior Performance Marketing Executive (B2C)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly