Senior Digital Marketing Manager (B2B)
Digital Marketing Manager (B2B) - Ed-Tech - London
£50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Digital Marketing Manager (B2B) - The Company
My client are tearing down a broken system and building an outstanding alternative to university that opens up many career opportunities. They work with businesses to help them embrace digital transformation, and offer high-quality apprenticeships and training to young people and those wanting to upskill.
Digital Marketing Manager (B2B) - The Role
My client are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager with strong commercial acumen to own their Digital Strategy. You will be responsible for defining their digital channel mix and executing the digital strategy to drive growth, supporting strategic objectives. This role will report into the Head of B2B Marketing, and work closely with Sales, GTM Operations and Product to define a commercial, data-driven B2B Digital Marketing strategy. Your ultimate aim will be to increase the revenue contribution from marketing paid channels.
- Build foundations for spend (infrastructure and strategy, early performance indicators)
- Define strategy and budgeting pitch for spend across B2B
- Be able to directly attribute revenue through high-quality MQL's and multi-touch attribution modelling
- Define the digital channel mix, its execution and testing. To be specific: PPC, Programmatic (including social) and affiliate.
- Work to build a performance marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimisation
- Use a data-driven methodology to improve effectiveness in all marketing paid channels
- Work with GTM Sales Operations, Tech and Product to integrate marketing technology and tools needed to drive efficiencies
Required Skills / Experience
- Proven experience in performance marketing, from strategy through to execution and optimisation. (Have used some/all: Google Ads, Bing Ads, SA360, DV360, Campaign Manager, Amazon Marketing Services, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Ads)
- A data-driven mind-set and strong commercial acumen
- Comfortable with producing excel sheet reports and formulas
- Have owned or managed websites or products, like apps etc (agency experience or client-side)
- An understanding of SEO and Marketing Technology, AB testing tools
- Demonstrable experience marketing to B2B audiences
- Ability to lead on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
Apply for Senior Digital Marketing Manager (B2B)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly