Project Director - 15 Month Maternity Cover from 1st June 2021
I'm on the lookout for a brilliant Project Director for a 15 month maternity cover position starting June 1st 2021.
If you have digital agency project management experience and you're quick, communicative and organised then this could be the ideal role for you.
Working as part of an account-specific, multi-channel project management team on a client with brand, research and creative delivery, you will be responsible for some challenging projects on a rapidly growing and fast-paced account.
To succeed in the role you will need to excel at:
- Spotting synergies with active projects and opportunities to maximise team efficiency and deliver great results to client teams.
- Understanding the client's brief and clarifying requirements.
- Setting your project team(s) up for success via a great internal briefing process.
- Setting up projects - timelines, resources, dependencies, task planning.
- Building relationships with the team and client.
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on project progress.
- Managing the success of the delivery from a quality, cost and time perspective.
- Acting as the bridge between the client and your project team as an active participant in defining and delivering the project outcomes. You enjoy understanding and contributing to the project success, not just driving a project plan.
You'll need fantastic communication skills, hold a high degree of responsibility, with the diplomacy to build relationships and manage external and internal stakeholders whilst keeping projects on track. You will ensure our internal processes are translated into working practices and be responsible for ensuring these are adhered to at all times.
- Oversight of projects with varying size and complexity, including strategy, creative, content and delivery. Ability to identify resources, deliverables and synergies in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with clients to capture, assimilate and playback complex briefs in short periods of time.
- Work with your client services counterpart and other account project managers to forecast resource requirements, to feed into revenue forecasts and resource management capacity planning.
- Proactively seek and raise any new business opportunities with your client services counterpart on the account.
- Communicating progress and appropriate escalation as part of the account governance team.
- Foresee and prevent problems through proactive status updates and monitoring project progress across the account.
- Guide project teams by setting clear milestones, expectations, timelines and deliverables.
- Work with your project teams to assess, understand and plan responses to client feedback.
- Produce all project documentation; including Statements of Work, timelines, risk and issue logs.
- Monitoring and financial tracking on a per-project and account basis, working with your client services counterpart to mitigate any issues that arise.
- Develop great working relationships with other departments and promote positive liaisons at the project level.
- Ensuring retrospectives are held and knowledge shared within your account.
- Represent your client's brand within Hugo & Cat and vice versa.
- Participation in new business pitches where appropriate.
- Contributing to account and agency-wide delivery processes and templates.
- Work proactively with your department leader to manage your own workload and prevent over- or under-utilisation.
- Currently a Project Director or have 4+ years' experience of delivering projects at Senior project manager level or higher within a top digital agency or client environment and are looking to take a step up.
- A proven track record of managing complex projects and implementing innovative, interactive and consumer-focused solutions.
- Knowledge of current industry standard delivery methodologies, and to be comfortable applying the appropriate approach for each project.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with peers and clients, and the ability to achieve results under tight timelines
- Ability to make sound commercial and financial decisions, quickly grasp an understanding of complex problems and propose solutions to facilitate fast resolutions.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst remaining objective and retaining a positive approach.
- Be self-motivated, self-driven and independent, and able to identify team members who can provide information to keep your projects on track if blockers arise.
- Demonstrated commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity, showing solid business acumen and sound judgement.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels (presentation, written, verbal).
- Exceptional skills in Google suite, MS Excel, Word and Project, with a very high degree of overall computer literacy.
- Highly organised and tenacious, with exceptional attention to detail.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner/Scrum Master accreditation is desired, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference in a dynamic, creative agency of 80 people.
Apply for Project Director - 15 Month Maternity Cover from 1st June 2021
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly