Account Manager to join a creative agency in London.
You will focus on client management and growth of gaming accounts.
The successful applicant MUST have:
- Hands-on-agency experience in an AM role, working with big, mainstream brands, managing multiple clients. Gaming client experience is a plus.
- Efficient with client requests.
- Experience running projects which have a strong focus on digital content production, social content (animated videos and static)
- Passionate about gaming and playing the games regularly.
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment managing multiple projects at the same time where everyday there is something new and project priorities can change very quickly.
- Keeping clients informed about deadlines and deliverables.
- Comfortable setting up and organising brainstorms, briefing sessions and communicating feedback to the team.
- Experience managing the full project life cycle.
- High degree of organisational skills and ability to provide clear communication to all client contacts as well as internal teams.
- Experience working across multiple different time zones.
- Problem solving skills.
Your duties will be to-
- Contact for client comms on selected games
- Keep the client up to date with project status
- Engage in complex gaming discussions such is your passion for the industry
- Understanding of the client's business
- Attend client stand-up, account reconciliation, internal account meetings and work check-ins
- Attend finance reconciliation meetings
- Monitoring and advising on all the client communications on the account
- Attending all client meetings and calls
- Point of contact for all new briefs
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly