B2B Strategist - Top Marketing Consultancy
Our client leading independent and global B2B growth consultancy and leaders in Account based Marketing ABM are now looking for a ABM Strategists to join their ever growing team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a world class strategists and consultants with some of the biggest tech companies.
If you would like to be a part of this high performance consultancy with an incredible leadership and great culture please keep reading.
Our client core strength are specialties are ABM, Strategy and Activation
The role will focus on client key accounts and their needs while working collaboratively with client service, content, insights & consulting leads towards achieving declared clients’ business goals.
You will be developing strategic rationale for compelling content and customer focused ABM campaigns which demonstrate how clients’ products and services can address specific customer challenges and opportunities.
This role will also be responsible for any vertical segmentation and execution into ABM programmes. Identifying target segments and through team deliver against defined plans and targets.
As a Strategist you will drive programme planning for account selection, segmentation, insight, messaging, content & creative, campaign planning and orchestration, measurement, and programme management – and work with the relevant teams to deliver against each of these.
Responsibilities for the Strategist are
- Responsible for the strategy, creation and execution of overall ABM programmes
- Think strategically and have high level commercial insight and entrepreneurial awareness.
- Represent the consulting team at mid to senior tier level.
- Responsible for leading the planning and delivery of the ABM strategy and plans.
- Previous proven experience in ABM Strategy
- Experience in B2B and working with tech clients
- Maximise the account planning process to fully understand each account, leading discovery calls and workshops with key client stakeholders to determine their context, objectives and positioning.
- Demonstrate the ROI of ABM programmes and engagements, meeting and where possible exceeding your KPI requirements.
- Work closely with client services and other relevant teams in the business to deliver the full spectrum ABM solution
- Work in partnership with clients to continually define their qualifying criteria, identifying optimum accounts and subsectors, helping to secure client stakeholder engagement and sustain understanding throughout.
- An understanding and interest in technology markets and marketing innovation.
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders and clients.
- Proven track record of the creation and delivery of integrated marketing programmes
- Experience running client meeting engagements and workshops.
- Adept to working to changing time frames within a paced environment.
- Strong commercial acumen and customer knowledge.
In return for your skills as a ABM/B2B Strategist our client offers salary in range of £50-60K plus benefits.
If you think you're the ABM/B2B Strategist we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.