Social Content Producer
We are looking for an accomplished, ambitious and entrepreneurial Social Content Producer to drive the daily operations across this agency's social offering for their flagship accounts you will be ‘hands on’, line producing smaller social-first shoots for this confectionary brand.
You will be a natural leader who can motivate and energise others, are comfortable working at pace, and have a proven track record of managing content production across multiple brands, channels and platforms. They will bring energy and momentum to the Social team and have overall responsibility for building out a best in class content production inside the agency, bringing the outside in to help elevate our internal content production capabilities and partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Content production management – take ownership of all created social content output, working closely with the Social Engine team, leading the capture, edit and production of compelling social media assets (including imagery, videos, graphics, GIFs, illustrations etc)
- Production best practice – ensure consistent use tools and processes, to include legal knowledge upskilling, platform knowledge upskilling, budget management, third party partner management, workflow management etc.
- Digital Asset Management – take ownership of archiving all social and digital assets produced, ensuring records are kept around usage and licensing etc.
- In-housing and pipeline planning – work with the leadership team to continuously review and consider how to improve the agencies content production capabilities, processes, pricing approaches etc.
- Project Management – ensure processes are effective and efficient, integrating with the agency team to drive seamless delivery across all marketing campaigns.
General Skills & Requirements
• An enthusiastic approach and a relentlessly positive attitude are vital to success. The ideal candidate will thrive on challenge and exceeding expectations.
• Initiative and pro-activity are key; the ability to find solutions and overcome obstacles in order to achieve results is essential.
• Great interpersonal skills with a commitment to developing the proposition. Must have people management experience and be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and motivate.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Commercial acumen; a record of understanding client business requirements, delivering client financial targets and managing budgets.
• Experience of working in a multi-agency structure, leading cross-functional agency teams (including client creative/studio functions)
• Good creative instinct and understanding, and experience in stretching an idea into multiple channels.
• A team player with a down-to-earth attitude, who rolls their sleeves up.
• Previous experience producing social content for brands.
Apply for Social Content Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly