Account Manager - consumer branding, FMCG
Great opportunity for a bright, aspiring account manager to join this vibrant, growing independent creative branding team.
This fresh-faced, growing independent agency have an enviable reputation for working with some of the best known names in consumer brands. They work in the UK and internationally, across brands packaging but also visual identity and retail, to produce some outstanding work. They’re known for being both commercial and creative and, as a result, attract some of the best creative talent.
They also have an amazing track record of winning awards in the creative industry. It is a well-structured agency and the team take time to find the right people for the business. It is a growing agency and the team believe in rewarding and promoting people’s achievements. They have vision and flair, and some very impressive experience.
The culture is vibrant, energetic and relaxed. People do well here tend to be creatively-minded and entrepreneurial and work well in a less structured environment.
Account Manager - The Role
Due to increased activity this year, the team are looking for a smart, positive account manager to join the team. You will need to have at least 2 years' experience in a consumer packaging / FMCG creative agency. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow, working with an inspiring and experienced team.
Account Manager – the role
- Managing day to day work with the team
- Accurate collation and interpretation of client briefs
- Maintaining strong working relationships with clients
- Developing a thorough understanding of the agency's business and expertise
- Ensure all client reporting, administration is completed on time
- Understand client’s business’; the challenges and the objectives
- Responsible for regular contact and clear communication with clients to ensure the smooth running of the project
- Be prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done
Account Manager - Skills & Qualifications
- Good creative / design appreciation
- Great interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Confident in dealing with clients face to face and over the phone
- Degree or similar qualification
- At least 2 years' creative agency experience
- Packaging experience essential
- A sense of fun and adventure. This is a great place to work.
Apply for Account Manager - consumer branding, FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly