Senior Media Planner - Digital Brand Agency
Calling Senior Media Planners with strong negotiation skills and good media planning and buying experience across omni-channels (traditional and digital)
Do you have knowledge of the media marketplace across NI, ROI and UK and enjoy working across multiple industries and geographies?
Our client, a dynamic digital brand agency with offices in Belfast and London is seeking you!
The role is based in Belfast or London.
To develop strategies that combine creative thinking and data that ensure campaigns reach their target audiences
CORE SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Good media planning and buying experience using software tools
- Excellent interpersonal and sales negotiation skills – dealing with media suppliers on a daily basis
- Excellent relationship and account management skills
- Ability to build Media plans and support PowerPoint presentations
- Experience reviewing TV, outdoor and radio schedules from suppliers against quality parameters
- Weekly invoicing and financial management
- Post campaign auditing
- Client Presentations – Creation of Presentation decks and experienced in delivery
- Analytical skills and the capability to derive insights from data and identify key trends
- Ability to devise reports based on digital Analysis and data insights from digital and social campaigns
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns.
- Research and analysis for new business tenders – working with client services, creative, content and social teams to deliver new business pitches
- Proficient in MS Office especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time, often for clients from a variety of industry sectors
Preference will be given to those with:
- Google PPC, GDN and You Tube advertising with Google Certifications
- Social Media Promoted Spend Management experience
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- TGI Software
- Social Media Listening Tools
- Willingness to relocate to Belfast
In return for your skills and experience our client offers a very competitive salary dependent on location and experience of £ 35 – 45k plus benefits.
If you are the Senior Media Planner we are seeking, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Senior Media Planner - Digital Brand Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly