Product Marketing Executive
We are looking for an energetic, creative and commercially minded Product Marketing Executive to help drive sales, marketing and product efforts with fresh, engaging and relevant content, enabling the ongoing success of our commercial teams.
Our client is a leading business intelligence company which has grown to become a leading information provider within its core markets. They provide high-value, specialist business information to the insurance, hedge funds and online gaming industries and deliver key information to defined target audiences through news, events and data products.
Your role will include
· Working with Sales, Marketing and Product to design new sales and marketing content to support all key initiatives.
· Building strong relationships with Product to fully understand the benefits of our platforms, how they are unique, and align content development accordingly.
· Transforming research and statistics into content that demonstrates value to our target audience.
· Understanding industry-specific pain points for target personas to craft relevant and engaging content – to be leveraged throughout the buyer journey.
· Translating messaging into actionable deliverables – presentations, cheat sheets and other formats for specific segments, use cases and buyer personas enabling the sales and marketing teams to have consistent, effective and engaging conversations with prospects and customers.
· Maintaining, updating and refreshing a central content repo.
· Content development/product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS or Technology company.
· Cross-functional experience (Sales/Marketing/Customer Success) would be an asset.
· Excellent writing and editing skills are essential.
· Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and the ability to work effectively in cross functional teams.
· Demonstrated problem solving ability and critical thinking skills.
· Familiarity with sales methodologies.
· Knowledge of a design software (Sketch, InDesign, Photoshop) would be an asset.
· Knowledge of Salesforce and Excel would be an asset, but not essential.
For a complete spec. please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Product Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly