Head of Content - global tech & B2B brands
Are you a Content Lead / Head of Content who is passionate about and experienced in writing content for tech and B2B?
Do you want an opportunity to work on some of the world’s most respected global tech and B2B brands?
If so, our client, a market leading creative agency who offers brand, strategy and content solutions is seeking a Head of Content to lead the content function of its creative team working across its wide portfolio of prestigious tech and B2B brands.
A writing background and portfolio of published work within the Tech and B2B space is essential.
This role is a WFH – either based in London or Dublin and reports into the Creative Director.
ROLE PURPOSE & REQUIREMENTS
- To lead content ideation, providing content research as well as conducting competitor analysis and audits to inspire content/design solutions that will have the biggest impact on a client’s business
- To interview business leaders and subject matter experts for the purpose of written content and video/audio interviews
- To research, write and edit content for lead generation, brand positioning, internal communications and recruitment marketing campaigns including thought leadership articles, blog posts, ebooks, white papers, email campaigns, social media, landing pages, case studies, presentation decks and more
- To commission, manage and edit third party writers when required
- Qualification in journalism, communications or English preferred
- Knowledge of B2B with proven experience in generating ideas and creating content for tech and B2B companies
- Experienced in managing teams and third parties
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills - with the ability to match each client's tone of voice
- Experienced in providing creative input and insight into new content ideas and distribution strategies across clients
- Able to work with clients, in-house creative, strategy and client service to ensure that projects exceed expectations
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- MS Office, G Suite and iWork experience
In return for your skills and experience our client offers a very competitive salary of £60 – £75k based on experience, plus benefits.
If you are the Head of Content we are seeking, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV with link to your portfolio of published works.
Apply for Head of Content - global tech & B2B brands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly