Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager to join a creative agency in London.
You will be leading project management for key game clients and producing game-related content.
This role will revolve around delivering a wide range of digital content with a focus on large budget projects, ensuring they are on time, on brief, on brand and on budget, you'll also mentor a mid-weight project manager delegating tasks to them as and when required.
You must have:
- Proven creative agency experience, working with big brands and delivering multiple projects with a strong focus on digital and social content production.
- A passion for best practice, client satisfaction, and consistency of process and service across projects, big or small.
- You will need to keep clients and internal teams well informed about deadlines and deliverables.
- Experience or a willingness to mentor more junior team members of the project management team, managing their capacity and encouraging growth and improvement.
- Excellent content production knowledge.
- An awareness and love for the financials including margins, scope and good creative time management.
- Experience running projects which have a strong focus on digital content production, social content (animated videos and static)
- Passion for gaming (experience in gaming a bonus)
- Working with internal teams (project managers, designers, creatives and animators)
- Weekly Project management meetings
- Create monthly financial reports with the AD and finance team
- Experience guiding clients through complex production deliverables
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly