Our Client, an agency that produces game-related content for mobile games, is looking for an Account Manager to join their team. The role will focus on providing an exceptional level of client service delivering a wide range of digital content that sits primarily on social.
The AM's focus will be entirely on the continual client management and growth of certain dedicated accounts, working alongside a team of AM's and Project Managers, reporting into the AD and BD.
- Hands-on-agency experience in an AM role, working with big, mainstream brands, managing multiple clients. Gaming client experience is a plus.
- Be highly responsive and efficient with client requests.
- Experience running projects which have a strong focus on digital content production, social content (animated videos and static) - this stuff will be your 'bread and butter'.
- Be an approachable and friendly person with outstanding communication skills and emotional intelligence.
- A familiarity with the different Mobile games. You will currently play at least one of them, or be willing to pick it back up/start playing (a lot).
- Be willing to completely immerse yourself in the game's world, playing the games regularly, and understanding the way they work in detail, this is very important.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment managing multiple projects at the same time where everyday there is something new and project priorities can change very quickly.
- Highly proactive - you will need to own the projects you're managing and need to make sure that both our client and our internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines, and deliverables from kick-off
- Comfortable setting up and organising brainstorms, briefing sessions, and communicating feedback to the team
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception) with an understanding of PM principles. You will have experience working collaboratively with Project Managers and understand and respect the role.
- High degree of organisational skills and ability to provide clear communication to all client contacts as well as internal teams
- An ability to manage upwards, know when to crack on with the job in hand and not be afraid to ask questions.
- Confidence in your own ability to build and foster new relationships, at all levels and departments across the agency structure
- Meticulous attention to detail to spot errors in deliverables before they go to client.
- Ability to pick things up at lightning speed
- Experience working across multiple different time zones and currencies.
- Problem solving skills to hit deadlines whilst working against competing priorities, scope creep and spanners being thrown in the works along the way.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly