Marketing and Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications Manager – Full Time- Marine Tech, trading and fleet management – Victoria, London
The company has offices all around the world and has a pionnering foothold within marine tech, arine fuel trading and marine fleet management services besides it's consulting services. With a diverse workforce of over 300 employees globally, they are now looking to appoint their first senior marketing hire who will spearhead all of their creative capabilities including brand management, events, SEO, PR, website, and launch campaign strategies around their constantly innovating tech division.
Marketing & Communications Manager - Key Requirements
This is a great opportunity for someone forward thinking and creative to join a growing and exciting company! You MUST:
- Have an experience of B2B marketing and communications (online and offline);
- Be comfortable working in a standalone role (with the assistance of suppliers and agencies as and when required);
- Be strategic and hands-on;
- Be willing to go into their lush Victoria offices full-time post lifting of lockdwon restrictions
Marketing & Communications Manager – The role:
The successful person will lead on the company's marketing and communications efforts across all channels and report to the senior leadership team including the Commercial Director and the Group COO. The main job responsibilities are:
You will work with different stakeholders and produce brand guidelines adhering marketing assets for the Group.
• You will be responsible for managing the creativity and communications for the regular webinars hosted by different stakeholders within the Group.
• You will be responsible for the clear and engaging layout of the following: research reports, sales literature, presentation or event materials, proposal presentation, design/ layouts and other creative solutions as required.
• You will be responsible for building the Group’s overall online presence therefore you should be able to articulate messaging across different channels.
• You will be briefing external agencies on all design work and therefore prior experience of this is an absolute must. You will be in-charge of budget sign-off,
appointing, briefing and supporting agencies or freelance consultants on projects.
• You will be in-charge of regular updating of the website e.g. updating news, events, and blogs. Must be able to write short blog pieces/summarise news items.
• You will support and help facilitate successful delivery of events – from small presentations to large events at external venues.
• You will be required to assist with asset creation right from project scoping through to delivery therefore an exposure to the creative process is required including topline
• You will be in-charge of ensuring regular communication of Group’s services and successes – especially through LinkedIn and updating the website.
• You will assist with the construction and reporting of regular customer and external surveys.
• You will be in-charge of the internal newsletter content and use the staff intranet to disseminate appropriate information
• Liaising with relevant agencies to deliver routine projects on-time and to budget
• You will be in-charge of ensuring that the company promotes good news stories to maximise its market presence.
• Ongoing review of competitor’s marketing activity.
• Measure, analyse and report on all campaign performances
We have a variety of Marketing and communications roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. Please be aware that we are receiving a high volume of applications and with a reduced number of staff, it is difficult to come back to all applicants therefore if you haven't heard from us in 3 working days, at this point unfortunately you have not been successful.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for “Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora – firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Apply for Marketing and Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly