Strategic Account Planner/Manager
Our client, a London-based agency have been rapidly growing and is now in need of a Strategic Account Planner.
They are in need of someone with a knowledge of content marketing and experience working in digital agencies.
You'll need to have comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing and content marketing (especially written content) strategies in order to plan the projects, packages and solutions for our clients. You'll also need to have experience providing billable strategic planning work for clients, including running workshops. You'll also be required to take initial calls with prospective clients. So you need to be charming, curious and innovative in order to help pitch the most valuable solutions for clients while constantly researching and developing our own, in-house, methodologies and marketing strategies.
In return, you'll get a great package, flexible working hours (we believe in a healthy work-life balance), lead on all of the company's strategic work and work with a supportive, innovative team of people.
We're looking for someone to own our strategic planning work with clients. Lead the way on our methodologies. And lend a hand to our CEO and Account Manager with taking discovery calls and providing strategic advice, ensuring our clients get the best possible service and solutions.
- Strategic planning of new and existing clients' projects and solutions, including creating specific value-driven packages for proposals. (20%)
- Taking 'discovery' (initial) calls with prospective clients and being involved in the pitch process along with the Account Manager, Marketing Manager and CEO (20%)
- Auditing clients' marketing activities, identifying strategic gaps and working with the Account Manager to pitch new value-driven solutions with the ultimate aim of growing accounts (20%)
- Providing clients with billable strategic advice and work (e.g. running strategy workshops, competitor analysis, value proposition development, brand values, content topic ideation etc.). (20%)
- Actively researching innovative new ways to improve and develop the delivery of projects and our strategic methodologies. (10%)
- Working with the Marketing Manager on the company's internal marketing strategies. (10%)
- Signing off on project deliverables before presenting them to the client (along with Account Manager).
- Gathering project requirements from the client and Account Manager (if an existing business).
- Creating detailed strategic plans for clients and creatives to follow.
- Helping Account Manager with the briefing process where needed.
- A solid understanding of copywriting best practices and the role they play within a marketing strategy.
- Experience working with clients in a creative/marketing/digital agency, in a role involving strategy.
- Thorough understanding of digital, data-driven marketing strategies (with a focus on conversion and ROI)
- In-depth understanding of content marketing (particularly written content)
- Experience communicating and providing consultation and advice to clients, including running strategy workshops.
- Proven record of helping high-end clients achieve results and good ROI through strategic consultation and advice
- Proven record of clear account revenue growth through strategic input
- Excellent working knowledge of GSuite and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of advanced copywriting techniques such as conversion copywriting and UX copywriting (micro-copy)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Strategic Account Planner/Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly