Social Media Manager
NOAH is a boutique integrated agency. We do all sorts – from social media to pan-European TV campaigns, to strategic branding projects and even national and international events. We nurture a down to earth culture with a strong team spirit.
We’re looking for a bright spark to lead our social media client work. Someone who is inquisitive, proactive, confident and organised, and who has a real passion for creating engaging content across all social channels. You’ll be the day to day contact on all things social for several key clients, helping to create and publish social media content that resonates with their social media strategies and objectives.
- Be the day-to-day client contact, working closely with the client to manage and execute on all social channels.
- Understand, articulate and inform the overarching strategy.
- Explore and suggest relevant topics and angles to be used in future activity.
- Write briefs for social campaign development, and be able to critique the ideas, ensuring they meet the strategic objectives.
- Write briefs for the production of creative content.
- Manage a content calander and schedule content accordingly.
- Community management of the various accounts including retweeting/resharing relevant content and engaging with the community.
- Compile performance reports and offer insight and optimisation where necessary.
- Managing paid and organic campaigns.
- Set agendas and host a bi-weekly client calls.
- Previous in-house or agency experience as a Social Media Manager (at least 4 years)
- Strengths in strategy and creative thinking - a critical and active mind.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Experience managing and growing Social Media channels.
- Exceptional client relationship management, ability to build trust and positive relationships at all client levels.
- An understanding of social media best practise.
- A self-starter who is able to work autonomously and as part of a busy team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Warm, down to earth team player.
- Brilliant interpersonal skills.
- Solutions orientated.
- Passion for great ideas.
- Someone who trusts their own judgement
- Likes responsibility.
- Calm under pressure.
What's most important for us is that you're bright, hungry for good work and happy to get stuck in, and see NOAH as an opportunity to grow your career.
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly