Our client leading content, copywriting and strategy powerhouse are now looking for an experienced Account Strategist/Planner, with in-depth knowledge of content marketing and experience working in digital agencies to join their growing team.
As a Strategist you will have comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing and content marketing (especially written content) strategies to plan the projects, packages and solutions.
We’re looking for someone to own strategic planning work with clients, lead the way on methodologies and lend a hand to the CEO and Account Manager with taking discovery calls and providing strategic advice.
You will be a people person, team player, curious and innovative with a hunger to learn and develop.
Responsibilities and skills for the Account Strategist/Planner role are
- At least 3 years of experience working with clients in a creative/marketing/digital agency, in a role involving strategy.
-Thorough understanding of digital, data-driven marketing strategies (with a focus on conversion and ROI)
- In-depth understanding of content marketing (particularly written content)
- Experience communicating and providing consultation and advice to clients, including running strategy workshops.
- Proven record of clear account revenue growth through strategic input
- Strategic planning of new and existing clients’ projects and solutions, including creating specific value-driven packages for proposals.
- Taking ‘discovery’ (initial) calls with prospective clients and being involved in the pitch process along with the Account Manager, Marketing Manager and CEO
- Auditing clients’ marketing activities, identifying strategic gaps and working with the Account Manager to pitch new value-driven solutions with the ultimate aim of growing accounts
- Providing clients with billable strategic advice and work (e.g. running strategy
workshops, competitor analysis, value proposition development, brand values, content topic ideation etc.).
- Actively researching innovative new ways to improve and develop the delivery of projects and our strategic methodologies.
-Working with the Marketing Manager on the company’s internal marketing strategies.
- Creating detailed strategic plans for clients and creatives to follow.
- Excellent working knowledge of GSuite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to guide and run presentations and workshops for groups
In return for your skills and experience as a Strategist our client is offering a salary in range of £40,000-£45,000 depending on experience
If you think you're the Strategist we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Content Planner/Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly