Client Services Team Coordinator
Client Services Coordinator - Integrated Marketing - Berkshire - £20,000 - £25000
Would you like to work for a marketing agency?
We're recruiting for an award winning, Berkshire based marketing agency who specialise in creative campaigns for luxury brands. The team is made up of 50 people spanning client services and creative, on this occasion they are looking for a bright individual who either has experience in a marketing agency, or a recent graduate with some related experience or degree.
As a Client Services Coordinator, you will work alongside the account managers and directors, often liaising directly with clients to understand their challenges. You'll collaborate with internal teams of designers, strategists and artworkers helping to develop thoughtful solutions and deliver projects. You'll work on a variety of projects supporting the account management team from start to finish enabling efficient and smooth management of timelines, budgets and deliverables.
- Support the account lead in coordinating delivery across multiple client accounts to meet clients' needs in an agile and responsive way.
- Support the account lead in project planning ensuring team members are briefed accurately, on time and in line with the right process.
- Support the wider team on research, administrative, and office management tasks.
- The ability to adapt to new situations and communicate with those around you.
- Teamwork and flexibility
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
- A curious spirit with a thoughtful and considered approach.
- Experience in client services isn't a necessity but would be a big advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in marketing, please apply now!
Apply for Client Services Team Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly