Strategist - Branding and Digital Design Agency - £50-60K - London
Strategist - The Client
My client are a branding and digital design agency with offices in London (east), New York, San Francisco and Zurich. They are a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural independently owned Creative Agency with an enviable client list, a well established team and a culture for ongoing development. This role is based in their London Studio.
Strategist - The Role
In a nutshell, you will be part of a highly collaborative team of creatives and project managers and will be responsible for the delivery of client work across the whole offer my client has which includes strategic product and service planning, business and brand propositions, brand and portfolio analysis, architecture, naming etc. You will be part of the team that has helped launch some of the world's most successful products, created category-defining brands and inspired people to change their behaviours.
Strategist - The Candidate
- This is a client facing role and therefore you will be a confident and engaging storyteller who can guide clients through business and brand transformations
- You will be adept at planning and facilitating workshops
- You will be a whiz at analysing research, statistics and data using the insights to recommend findings
- Delivering world-class strategic content within engagements and new client opportunities
- Subject matter knowledge in branding and communications, customer experience design or business design with solid understanding of the creative process
My client is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work place and all successful applications will be submitted via their portal which will annoymise CVs by removing candidates names, sex and education.
If you have not heard back from me within 2 weeks of your application then on this occasion I am unable to help you.
Please do check www.majorplayers.co.uk/jobs/s-digital-strategy for other live roles.
Apply for Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly