Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive- Venue/ Events- London
Major Players is working with one of London's oldest and most beloved independent Venue's, hosting a range of events from live music, drag shows, comedy to cabaret. While providing a platform to upcoming promoters, producers and rising performers of the future, alongside showcasing some of the very best stars of today, succeeding in their mission to give the best entertainment on offer a stage to perform on, providing an amazing night out for their customers, and an incredible place to work for their staff.
The role of the Digital Marketing Executive will be to drive engagement for their talent and concept led shows, execute and manage co-promotions with other event producers, alongside building guest lists and increasing group bookings for their club nights across all forms of marketing, sales and promotion. You'll be in charge of growing their network of local businesses and communities, and helping build their brand and further enhance their reputation as one of the UK's most iconic and loved entertainment venues.
Major Players is searching for a superstar human who loves everything from live music to pop, drag, comedy, films and podcasts and who can successfully lead multi digital marketing campaigns across all channels to maximise the sales of their events and live shows. You must have a mixture of hard ticket selling experience with organic guest list & bookings driven proven success, alongside a digital marketing brain and an excellent level creative skills to push their exciting roster of upcoming shows and events.
- Manage, deliver and measure all physical and digital marketing campaigns for external and internal shows, live streams and pod casts.
- Execute all the social media advertising campaigns within their ad manager accounts including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Google.
- Managing all aspects of their website, mailchimp and other customer facing digital and data driven platforms.
- Work with their press company and publicists to maximise press and PR exposure for the venue, and at times using your own press contacts to run internal PR campaigns.
- To be responsible for and to report on all marketing and advertising costs on a show by show, weekly and monthly basis.
- Promote and deliver an increase in ticket sales, guest list, bookings and private hire enquires.
- Work with designers to create assets for events, and at times create your own.
- Build networks within both local businesses and communities
- Collaborate with online influencers & brands
- Seek opportunities for further business development
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Advertising & Google SEO
- Marketing pixels and tracking
- Website development, wordpress and CMS.
- Mailchimp & other data collection platforms.
- Microsoft / MAC programmes
- Creative Cloud including Photoshop
- Video Editing
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk| DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.