Hybrid agency / Production Senior content Producer
New role for a Senior Content Producer to join this hybrid agency managing complete end to end production in the film content team. You will have experience in delivering film and content with an ambition to lead a brilliant production team.
We’ll need to see a detailed knowledge of production from pre to post, with hands-on experience producing projects of all sizes, being resourceful on the small social content projects, comfortable pulling the strings on larger film projects and part of a wider creative team on integrated creative campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have both traditional producer experience and a deep understanding of how brands can engage their consumers using video content.
You’ll have solid experience in branded content / corporate / commercial projects; and we’d also love to see knowledge on producing animation projects, podcasts and other new media;
You’ll be bringing in a variety of specialists, from directors to DOP’s, editors to animators, so
its essential for you to have a broad range of freelance industry contacts/leads (e.g. editors, animators, camera crews, scriptwriters etc..
You’ll have a passion for organisation and will take pride in delivering projects on time and on budget, marrying great work with great efficiency. We’re looking for someone to embrace The Studio’s fast-paced and vibrant agency culture, an individual who wants to be pivotal in the growth of an exciting offer within the creative team.
– A confident leader with outstanding problem-solving qualities
– Always a team player, managing and developing junior team members
– Pro-active not re-active
– Exceptional at time management and Commercially minded
– Strong at presenting content ideas to clients and work hand in hand with creatives, leading projects from inception to delivery
– Curious, creative and up for a challenge
– Able to write a creative proposal with detailed project plan
– Extremely numerate and able to manage and track budgeting on a daily basis
– From an agency/production background
– Great at maintaining strong, long lasting stakeholder relationships, both internally & externally
– Running the film and content team and being instrumental in growing the offer within the agency
– Leading and delivering branded content, corporate, commercial projects, podcasts, animations, virtual events, TV and film at all budget ranges
– Highly organised and the ability to lead in assembling multiple high end and bespoke
productions, often in quick turnaround periods.
– Always looking to improve client satisfaction and deepen client relationships
– Great knowledge of media channels and how brands communicate with their audiences
– Creative flair and a willingness to contribute to project ideas
– Positive problem-solving and recommending solutions
– Strong business and commercial acumen
– Responsible for leading overall management of content projects, from idea to delivery - often on tight turnarounds and budgets
– Accountable for ensuring projects are produced to a high creative standard, delivered on time, and within the agreed budget and statement of work across the content production team
– Define, communicate and enforce production standards
– Leading on set management
– Strong negotiating skills across all stakeholders
– Broad understanding of camera and editing technology, filming equipment and latest content production trends
– Full-scale production films
– Fast turnaround social content
– Animations and motion graphics projects
– Pitch films
Apply for Hybrid agency / Production Senior content Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly