Senior Account Director - Shopper
I'm currently working with an award-winning creative brand agency who are part of the Omnicom group! They specialise in all things shopper marketing working with some of the biggest globally recognised FMCG brands to date.
They're looking for a Senior Account Director on a 12 month contract to help shape lead a team of talented Account handlers and deliver some amazing shopper marketing projects, to some of the agencies biggest FMCG brands.
As a Shopper Marketing Senior Account Director you will...
- Be responsible for driving growth and profitability of accounts, managing internal resource allocation and costs towards profitability
- Supporting the Associate Director in presenting quarterly business plans, detailing projected revenue, margins and resources needed.
- Demonstrate continual monitoring of progress against plan and analysis of results taking remedial action as necessary to ensure achievement of targets
- Work across multiple accounts with seamless efficiency
- Leads account service and cross discipline agency team in developing and delivering exceptional campaigns and projects, flawlessly executed while meeting client needs.
- Demonstrates passion for the best creative product
- Ability to develop and deliver client presentations and new business plans
- Involvement in long-term Brand Development
- Creating a team environment that facilitates; mutual respect and partnership across functions, quality thinking, appropriate risk taking, strong internal communications and regular performance feedback
As this is working for on all things Shopper marketing. As a Senior Account Director you must have the following experience;
- Proven experience working in an agency with FMCG brands
- Experience in executing shopper marketing campaigns across all integrated channels; OOH, social, print, digital etc
- Excellent people management and client management skills
- Proven results of delivering organic growth and capitalising new business opportunities
- Demonstrate leadership
- Success in leading a multi-disciplinary team in delivery exceptional (creatively and strategically solid) while meeting financial objectives
- Successful leadership of clients
- Someone who is highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to use own initiative, proactive to the requirements of the position and beyond
Apply for Senior Account Director - Shopper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly